Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lunch Horror ~


Okie , wow , so finally , i decided to update my blog . I know , Finally...:) oh well . So where should i start ? Yes of Course ! I didn't have breakfast this morning because i was too busy working on my folio , and I was starving !! Finally , It was lunchtime , and TRUST ME , I was just waiting to get my hands on tht food.. So I ran into the kitchen , took my plate , filled it with whatever my MOM cooked(yummy) . Ready to feast on it , And guess what ? the whole Freaking plate just slipped out of my hand ! Just like that ! The Next thing i knew everything was on the floor .. ALL OVER . I wanted to scream my lungs out ! By the time , i cleared EVERYTHING UP , i lost my freaking appetite ! So yeah , I can't stop blaming myself for being just so clumsy ! Apparently , i was , and i can't do anything about it , not even rant.. MY LUNCH IS GONE ! okie , enough about tht , before , i throw THIS laptop as well... so thts it for today ! :D



Till then ,
Juan

No comments: